In the course of the project a preliminary basic survey was carried out to plan and design the INTERTool approach and the instruments according to the needs of the European project community based on the reality in European teams.
This stock-taking work was devided in 2 phases:
- basic analysis based on a questionnaire
- specific interview phase relating to management and team issues:
Questionnaire questions related to:
- Examples of good intercultural practice
- Working Practice in transnational European Projects
- Intercultural competences
- Specification of Tools for European Projects in Adult Education
Interview questions fields:
- Who are the project managers of EU Projects?
- What is their personal and organizational background?
- What do they need in terms of intercultural competencies
- What do they think project managers of EU Projects would need to be interculturally competent?